- New Flagship WSU Parramatta City Campus
- PCA A-grade space
- 26,500sqm over 14 levels
- Stage One of the Parramatta Square Master Plan
- Highly integrated space with inter-floor connectivity within levels of the building
- Onsite amenity to include a vibrant ground floor retail
- A central atrium will connect the podium floors
- The southern façade provides visual connectivity and direct access to the occupants of the building into Parramatta Square
- A roof terrace provides a break out area with exceptional views to the north and the east
- Achieved 5 Star Green Star – Education Design v1 rating
- The building’s design is the result of an international competition won by Architectural firm Architectus
- Completed in December 2016 with the first semester of University beginning early 2017
Less than 100m from 1PSQ’s doorstep sits the Parramatta Transport Interchange. Redeveloped in 2006 with future growth in mind, the interchange connects rail and bus networks seamlessly to the Sydney CBD and beyond.
Parramatta is fast becoming the cultural hub of Sydney’s west, with idyllic surrounds and unparalleled retail and lifestyle amenities.